Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hero - Jesus Christ

God loves us and offers a wonderful plan for our life.

God had created us. He loves us. He knows all things about us. He knows what actually we need. He had planned each of our life. Actually, we are very near to Him, but because of our sins, we had been separated from Him.

He Died in Our Place
"God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

He Rose From the Dead
"Christ died for our sins...He was buried...He was raised on the third day."

He Is the Only Way to God
"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me."

His Son, Jesus Christ, die on the cross in our place to pay the penalty for our sins.



So, He is our hero!!

He is so mighty and great!Jesus Christ has sacrificed and suffered only because He loves us.His great love, His power love!

He is our saviour!!! He is our hero from first to last, from now on till the end of the world!

Hallehujah!

3 comments:

  1. Well analysed and presented. How has Jesus spoken to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I know when you realized that Jesus is your Hero? What does it mean for you personally when you say He is your hero?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know Jesus since i am in primary school...
    at that time, i heard a lot on Him...
    but, i just know him only...
    the time i start to believe Him is when i am in primary 6...
    at that time i really have stress because of UPSR...
    but, He told me that i can do everything through Christ that strengthen me...
    because of that believe and pray a lot, i manage to get good result in UPSR...
    after that, each time i face any problem, i will pray to Him...
    i also spend each night time before sleep talk to Him...
    the amazing things is He really heard what i am talking...
    especially when i am in form 6...
    i really have a hard time to continue my study as my science subject really not good enough...
    at that time, about each night i sleep in tears after talk to God...
    i really feel very sad and keep on asking why God want to treat me like that?
    in the end, He really help me that i manage to change to art stream in the end...
    and at that time is just 11 month before STPM...
    can you imagine how i manage to study all those new subject to me in such short time and prepare for the STPM?
    but, i can do it...
    just because of i can do all things through Christ that strengthen me...
    thanks a lot my dear Father in the heaven...
    besides, he also arrange everything that He think suitable for me...
    i apply for teacher training course and i manage to get it...
    cause he want me to became a teacher and help students...
    ya, now i am on my way to became a good teacher...
    when i am in institute, i hope i can really near to Lord and can serve Him more...
    after 1 and half year at IPR, He transfer me to IPS...
    at here, i manage to learn a lot about Christ and i also serve Him more...
    now, i am on my way to have course to ready myself to have new life in Christ, mean convert into a christian...
    really happy for it...
    thanks for all His arrangement for me...
    ^^

    ReplyDelete